OVERSEAS VISITORS PERMIT
Overseas Visitors permit.
- Guns may be exported in operson from the UK with an OVSP ( overseas visitors permit)
- The application must be made before the receiver leaves their country of origon.
- The receiver must be a gun owner and licensed in their country of origon.
- The permit can allow the import and use of a gun at times and places determined on the application.
- A r"rigth to aquire" needs to be specified for the guns indended for purchase. These can be handed over UK and taken out of UK by holder of the OSVP as airline luggage provided the airline takes guns ( check with the airline)
- For freighted guns an export license for a gun through the UK DTI Spire system ( allow 4 weeks) is required, see seperate listing.